Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

It's been a while I know, but life has just been insane. 

We opened the office about a week and a half ago.  Doing pretty good, several patients and more to come.  Wish I had more time to spend there, but with school going on it's understandable. 

The girls are having a good time at school.  Took a little while for Maggie to get adjusted to pottying at school, but it's better now I think. 

Picked up my Master's degree last weekend in St. Louis - wish they had just mailed it to me, but it was good to see everyone again. 

Had a patient bring me goat's milk and goat's milk yogurt.  The yogurt was great - didn't get brave enoguh to try the milk though.  It's so funny that the kids here have had almost no exposure to culture.  They had no idea that milk could come from something other that hormone and steroid loaded cows and the hummus was chickpeas ground up. 

Slowly but surely bringing a little excitement in...several new students from the local public school - anxious to see how they are going to do in my classes.

Gotta get back to work...

1 comment:

  1. Good to see y'all are doing well.
    I used to enjoy goat milk on homemade granola back when we were more into the agrarian lifestyle. :)

    ReplyDelete