Abbie got out of the hospital Monday night still having diarrhea and after a bag of rocephin just in case. Her stomach has still not been right and today was her first day back at daycare in a week.
Maggie is doing great. No one seems to have caught the stomach bug but Mamaw. But on Tuesday night, I got up to get Abbie (she was crying) and kicked the door facing to her room. I broke my little toe on my left foot.
This has been the craziest last week that I can remember. Headed to Starkville to the OB today for my glucose test and then to Columbus to spend the night before heading to Macon in the morning to see patients.
It is Josh's weekend for the girls, but he informed me yesterday that he did not have a vehicle. Mom is going to watch them until I can get home tomorrow.
Plans to plant strawberries tomorrow afternoon, I'm sure the girls will enjoy playing in the potting soil!
No comments:
Post a Comment