To say the least, this week is going to be insane. How much furniture do you really have to have to survive with 2 little ones? We'll find out if we can all sleep in one bed or not!
Maggie's birthday party went great. Everyone seemed to have a good time painting their shirts and playing in the yard. After everyone went home, we ate lunch with Nana, Big Daddy, Granny and Pete at the Mexican place. Yesterday, we even got to go swimming in the "big pool" at Dr. Murphree's house and Granny cooked dinner for us.
How pitiful is this: I cleaned out my closet and hung up everything but pajamas. Grand total: 4-50 gallon garbage bags for goodwill and a full closet still! It's really sad but over half of the clothes I kept don't fit. But that's for another story.
Took Maggie with me to work today and am waiting for the grandparents to come pick her up. Left Abbie at home with Ms. Jessie and Josh in the shed organizing. Everything we own will probably be in boxes when I get home...
I hope the move goes smoothly! Can't wait to see you in just over a month.
ReplyDelete