Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Almost a whole month?!

I have discovered that I'm really bad at this blogging thing. 

In the last month, my job responsibilities have changed at the office so I am at the front desk each day.  Waiting on Dr. M to hire someone to work the front desk so I can finally work on patient's notes in the adjusting rooms. 

Leaving tonight for Kansas City, Mom, Maggie and I for seminar.  Really looking forward to a getaway.  Abbie with the grandparents.  Next week, family trip to New Orleans, Maggie is very excited about riding the train.

School is going okay, Maggie got in trouble on Monday for disobeying her teachers and biting another child.  Abbie is doing well.   Hate to say this, but no one is on any medicine and right now, no one is sick :)

Personally, the situation right now is crazy.  Not sleeping again and can't seem to get caught up on anything.  My students are starting to think that I will never have their papers graded. 

On top of all this, somehow we have gotten a batch of fleas in the house - almost rid of them after 3 bombs, a trip by the exterminator, borax and daily vacuuming.  For some unknown reason, they only like me.  Such is the case with most bugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment