Maggie and Abbie have been moved into their new bedroom with their matching twin beds and purple walls. I have been moved into Maggie's old room which is now green. Mom has taken up residence in Abbie's old room with Lydia (color has gone from green to orange). Everyone seems to be doing well with the new arrangements so far.
As of my last doctor's appointment, I cannot drive more than 15-30 minutes and I cannot adjust more than 3 patients per day. I am also supposed to put my feet up for 10-15 minutes three times a day (yeah right, who has time for that?) He also said that if the baby had not come by 05/31, that he had plans to take her.
What a crazy week at the office, I am so glad that Courtney decided to come back from vacation. Monday was extremely busy (90 visits and 6 new patients) and I don't think I could take many more days like that!
Maggie is ready for school to be out and so am I. It has become a struggle to get her up and ready each morning. Plans for swimming lessons this summer for her. Still trying to get her to decide about her birthday party.
Back to work, patients starting to come in...
No comments:
Post a Comment