It was a rare night at our house, especially considering that we aren't at home. Baths were a little late (like 9:00 instead of 7:00) but the entire day was a little late (brunch at 11). Abbie was in a coma by 9:30 (AMAZING!) and it didn't require that I threaten her within an inch of her life. Maggie watch a little sprout and was down by 10. I know you're probably thinking, good grief, they need to go to bed earlier. Consider that we are on summer schedule and out of town. Lydia woke up about the same time Maggie went to sleep, took an entire 4.5 ounces and is now lying wide awake in my arms as I type. Go figure I have one that doesn't comply with the routine.
Shopping and visiting with friends tomorrow. Tentative Zoo plans on Sunday (really depends on the heat). Monday holds no major plans as of right now. Tuesday is early doctor's appointments and a LONG trip home.
Maggie is enjoying swimming lessons -she has one more week in July. As well as 2 weeks of VBS in July. and a trip on an airplane. It has been a busy summer for her. She has developed a few tan lines from her swimsuit. They're so cute!
Normal routine for Abbie - daycare. However, in August, once Lydia has her 2 month shots, she and Abbie are changing daycare centers so that Abbie will have preschool and not just daycare. Cost goes up, but Karan is a wonderful teacher and I'm really excited. Hope the younger two enjoy it for the money that we are paying.
Summer school starts for me next week. A&P II for a month every morning but Friday for 3.5 hours. Only 6 students signed up so far. It's pretty intense, maybe I won't be too hard on them. Biology and A&P II at night in the fall (Tuesday and Wednesday). Really have enjoyed being back in the classroom.
Lydia is still awake, this may be a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment