Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So thankful for friends!

Today was our first meeting with our new study.  A group of women (5 of us) meet each Tuesday morning for Bible study at the church.  It's our chance to get out and someone watch our children (13 between us) for free.  This time we are working on The Virtuous Women.  It's based out of Proverbs 31.  I've always wondered how that woman does all that it says she does.  Guess I'll find out. 

This morning, since it was the first meeting, was more of an introduction so we got to spend a little more time talking and solving our child-rearing issues.  It is nice to know that other people have the same problems with their kids as I have with mine.  We discussed everything from coupons to getting our kids to stay in bed to discipline and the upcoming VBS. 

We laughed until we cried...it was so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment