Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aaahhh,so close!

Update on the office setup: we have the lease signed, the electricity turned on, paint and supplies purchased, table and desk moved and fabric bought for my office. The phone line is ordered and should be installed on the 2nd. I just have to get the stationary ordered, the table cleaned and the office painted and decorated. First day for patients will hopefully be the 9th.

The wandering child has come home. Last week when we landed in Jackson, Maggie wanted to stay with my grandparents. Josh and Abbie picked her up yesterday. So I am the only one not present and accounted for. I am in St. Louis at my last lab for my Master's degree at Logan. Plans to finish the material today so I can leave early tomorrow for home. Failed to realize that if you move 2 hours east, the the trip to St. Louis becomes 9 hours not 6.

So glad that my wonderful friends let me camp out at their house! A special thanks to Maddox for letting me use his bed and congrats to the little fellow for a week of staying in his big bed! Rumor has it there is an ice cream party coming...

Can't wait to get home-got a LOT of stuff to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment