Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Bakery and a New Phone

Barring the delay of the arrival of the computer, everything else is pretty normal for moving. We have one more trip to make to completely clear out the house but one more trip after that for my adjusting table and piano.

We picked Maggie up on Wednesday; she had been at my grandparent's since Friday. Abbie had really missed her sister!

We have made several trips to school already since weightlifting is at 4:30 on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I'm rehabing one of the kids who is 4 weeks post second ACL repair. He is only 16!

I hsve managed to lose my phone. I got out of the car yesterday, put it on the hood and fed the dog. Josh got a call from the landlord about the clinic and I had to leave. Needless to say, we took a trip to Starkville today to get my new Blackberry Curve because they don't make my Pearl any longer.

I almost forgot-we have a Mennonite Bakery about 6 miles from our house. It's wonderful! We have already been once as a family and Josh went the other morning for coffee. I can hardly wait to go back again!

We also got our schedules at school the other day. No surprises for Josh-computers and Bible. I got Spanish (really?) and a study hall-guess I won't have to bring any papers home to grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment