Thursday, July 29, 2010

Who are they?

I am pretty sure that I gave birth to 2 little girls.

Maggie has always had a habit of twirling her hair to put herself to sleep. Over the last year or so, she has pretty much stopped or the knots were really easy to get out. The last three or four mornings she has made knots with knots to the point we have had to cut them out of her hair! Of course she cries when you brush her hair and it's an early morning adventure.

Maggie, our great eater, has gone on what seems like a fast. She will only eat two or three bites off her plate. Her sister, on the other hand, has decided to gorge herself on anything she can find. She has an insatiable appetite lately. When she doesn't get fed soon enough, she grabs the tray of he highchair and shakes it and yells.

School is getting ready to start for Josh, Abbie and I next week. Maggie doesn't start until the 9th. I can't wait for her teacher to tell me about her saying "Otay" as the pad answer for everything!

For the next several days, I will be calling my children Buckwheat and The Hulk! Maybe I should tell people to refer to this blog for further explanation, or maybe I'll just be considered a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment