Sunday, July 11, 2010

Will It Ever Stop?

This post is a rant-you have been warned! I am certain that my youngest child is possessed by the devil and has an insatiable need to touch me at all times. Thursday morning, I believe-the delirium has caused each to seem endless-Abbie decided that 4:30 am was an appropriate time to wake up screaming. This episode lasted until 10:30 that morning. Since Thursday, she has screamed trying to go to sleep, when she wakes up, when she eats, when she does most everything. I told you this was a rant.

On Friday, we picked up Maggie from my grandparents in Mathiston. She had been there since Monday. We got all the clothes tried on and are happy to report that only 3 items have to be returned.

I am very excited that Maggie and I are leaving on Wednesday evening for my mother's. We fly out early Thursday morning for Minneapolis. I hope they still have the huge Dora on the side of the ferris wheel at Mall of America. This will be Maggie's first flight so we are pretty excited. Will let you know how everything turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment