Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bargain Finds at the Mall!

Today, I took off for Tuscaloosa to look for myself a dress.  When I went in the mall, I set my timer for 1.5 hours.  The first and only store I made it to in the mall was Gymboree.  I found 27 articles for $165 including tax which averages to about $6 a piece. 

This picture is Maggie's striped skirt, her black buttoned cardigan, khaki bermuda shorts and full-length-roll-to-capri purple pants with fairies on them. 

The next picture is of Abbie's outfits: blue shorts with a pink top that says, "I Scream";  a navy blue dress with butterflies; and a pink spaghetti strap shirt with patchwork pants.
This is Maggie's school girl skirt - navy blue, cream and red. 
Another set of Abbie's clothes: a blue dress with ice cream and a onesie that says, "daddy's sweet"; green cargos with flowers and an orange shirt; and navy blue pants with pink butterflies and a pink long sleeve shirt to match. 
This is my favorite of all the pieces I bought today.  It's for Maggie and it's a full-length orange sweater . 
The shorts above are Abbie's and the pants and shorts below are Maggie's.    
Ok, I know that you are wondering and yes, you are right, I did not pay over $8.99 for any of the items in the pictures.  However, I did buy for myself a black skirt, pink shirt, denim skirt and blue shirt.  Alas, I paid full price for the denim skirt and I FULLY intend to get every wear I can out of it!  By the way, my timer went off as I was changing clothes in the last store I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment