Monday, July 19, 2010

Home

I got home yesterday about 8:00 p.m. after a stop at the church to play and sing before Josh preached.  Maggie did not make it back here, but is staying with my grandparents.  We had a great time in Minneapolis.  Maggie rode several of the rides at the Mall of America and we got to see the Minnesota Zoo.  I think the airplane ride was the best part to watch. 

Got the key to my office today.  We bought the material to hang up in the consultation room at Hancock Fabric on Sunday.  Looking for a laptop to use to bill insurance.  Considering getting Josh's fixed - it only needs a new screen - which is WAY cheaper than a new computer.  I like the idea of portability too.  Leaving Tuesday evening to get my desk, table, piano and a few other smaller items from home to put in the office. 

Friday, I am headed to hopefully my last lab at Logan.  Very glad to have friends that live in the area!  Thanks Sheri, for letting me crash at your house!!  Can't wait for French Silk Pie and coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment